* Spam
@ 2008-04-11 11:12 TheOldFellow
From: TheOldFellow @ 2008-04-11 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

Can I suggest you filter everything with charset="koi8-r".  This would
more than halve the spam arriving here.  It is, I believe an Latin
Character-set list.

On the other hand, I've already done it in leafnode....

R.

* Re: Spam
@ 2008-04-11 12:39 ` Bernhard Graf
From: Bernhard Graf @ 2008-04-11 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

TheOldFellow wrote:

> Can I suggest you filter everything with charset="koi8-r".  This

... yet another way to express helplessness ...

How about
- moderated subscriptions
- block dial-ups
- greylisting

In that order.
All of those is quite easy to set up and doesn't eat much resources.

It looks like ezmlm lists are particularly affected by SPAM in recent
weeks...
--
Bernhard Graf