Hi all, first post to list. I am running a debian server and am preparing to migrate everything over to using runit as I have been very happy with it on tests. I am still unsure about the log file locations. I want as many other sevices to be able to find log files (ie fail2ban, logwatch etc) and am interested as to how others integrate runit and other services that rely on traditional placement of logfiles, particularly on debian. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Thanks, -felix -- email: felix(at)seconddrawer.com.au web: http://seconddrawer.com.au/ gpg: E6FC 5BC6 268D B874 E546 8F6F A2BB 220B D5F6 92E3