On Wed, 15 May 2019 13:22:48 -0400 Steve Litt wrote: > The preceding's true for you, but not for everyone. Some > people, like myself, are perfectly happy with a 95% reliable system. I > reboot once every 2 to 4 weeks to get rid of accumulated state, or as > a troubleshooting diagnostic test. I don't think I'm alone. Some > people need 100% reliable, some don't. That is a strange point of view: there might be people who doesn't need computers at all. So we shouldn't program anything? So if there are people outside who needs a higher quality and Laurant wants to target them, then he needs to deliver that and it makes sense to argument with that requirement. Best Regards Oli -- Automatic-Server AG ••••• Oliver Schad Geschäftsführer Turnerstrasse 2 9000 St. Gallen | Schweiz www.automatic-server.com | oliver.schad@automatic-server.com Tel: +41 71 511 31 11 | Mobile: +41 76 330 03 47