Sorry for my side note: but I have to say, that these discussions are really great! I thought it would be just boring as it started. But from my side I can tell you, that I learn a lot because you talk about reasons to do something or to let something. It's far better than "I believe" and "I like". Thank you very much for sharing your reasons. Best Regards Oli -- Automatic-Server AG ••••• Oliver Schad Geschäftsführer Turnerstrasse 2 9000 St. Gallen | Schweiz www.automatic-server.com | oliver.schad@automatic-server.com Tel: +41 71 511 31 11 | Mobile: +41 76 330 03 47