On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 16:28:40 -0300 Guillermo wrote: > I know that there are people that have the rootfs on an LVM logical > volume or a LUKS encrypted volume, yes. However, those are specialized > setups. In some distributions it's a default AFAIR. I know a lot of people who do that on workstations and servers. More specialized are non-LUKS crypto setups which works with an external USB stick which is removed after start for plausible denial of knowledge of a crypto setup. I know some crypto setups which broke through systemd. BTW: a good sign to do it another way is that our systemd friends are thinking about it. ;-) Best Regards Oli -- Automatic-Server AG ••••• Oliver Schad Geschäftsführer Turnerstrasse 2 9000 St. Gallen | Schweiz www.automatic-server.com | oliver.schad@automatic-server.com Tel: +41 71 511 31 11 | Mobile: +41 76 330 03 47