Hi everybody, we have cases, where processes are still there, but doesn't work anymore. This is a common problem with runtime environments like java or golang, where the memory management might have problems and internal routines doesn't work anymore. That is really a common problem in that area (heap too small, too frequently garbage collection, ...) I know you can model a service in s6, which watches another service and kills it, so in fact the problem is solved outside of s6. But I wanted to ask to develop a feature to get a simple way to model that within s6. Usually it's good enough to call a external command with a timeout and watches exit code. Yes, that means polling but in a datacenter is a polling health check not a big energy problem. Is that something, you can imagine in the future, supporting an external health check? Best Regards Oli -- Automatic-Server AG ••••• Oliver Schad Geschäftsführer Turnerstrasse 2 9000 St. Gallen | Schweiz www.automatic-server.com | oliver.schad@automatic-server.com Tel: +41 71 511 31 11 | Mobile: +41 76 330 03 47