Hi, I am using exceline to build run scripts for my services. It works great, the only problem is other people dont understand it ;) I am concidering a 'standard' run script. #!/command/excelineb fdmove -c 2 1 foreground { ./bin/precmd } foreground { ./bin/runcmd } foreground { ./bin/postcmd } echo 'service has ended' In my understanding this will allow others to use shell scripts, but it wont leave a shell hanging around. Can anyone see problems with this setup ? Regards, Frans Frans Haarman De Giessen Automatisering B.V. Technische Dienst Tel: (0184) 67 53 75 Fax: (0184) 61 12 46 E-mail: helpdesk@giessen.nl Internet: www.giessen.nl Algemeen Tel: (0184) 67 54 00 D u i d e l i j k e t a a l !