On Feb 15, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Radek Podgorny wrote: > This is mostly for Gerrit but others may be interested, too. Would you > please create an official site for runit-scripts with versioned > tarballs? I would like to create a package for gentoo (others may put > their favourite distro name here). AFAIK there is currently only a > Debian package and no distro-independent release... :-( I'm currently working on some gentoo runit-scripts (and accompanying init scripts too) that conform (mostly) to the "gentoo way". I'd be happy to talk to you about them. Feel free to email me off of the list if you want. -- Dean Hall http://deanpence.com The Cornhole Show http://thecornholeshow.com