Is this some genre of continuous readiness notification, or so? On 19 October 2021 07:20:41 UTC, Petr Malat wrote: >Hi, >I'm using the busybox implementation of runit to manage services and I >miss some kind of a watchdog in runsv. I though about extending >supervise/control pipe by a status command which would allow to publish >a status, for example 's Running'. Runsv would then append a monotonic >timestamp when it was received and the passed string to its argv[0] >making it visible in the process listing. This could be used by "check" >to check the service is up and also by watchdog to see it made some >progress since the last run. >Any opinions on that? >BR, > Petr -- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.