* Don`t buy her flowers, give her milk...
@ 2005-06-13 21:12 Marcelino
From: Marcelino @ 2005-06-13 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Increase your CUM VOLUME, and Orgasm Length
main benifits:
- The longest most intense Orgasms of your life
- Erctions like steel
- lncreased libido/desire
- Stronger ejaculaton (watch where your aiming)
- Multiple 0rgasms
- Up to 500% more volume (cover her in it if you want)
- Studies show it tastes sweeter

DISCREET SAME DAY SHIPPING - TRY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT!
(and she'll thank you for it)

http://dusked.net/spur/?got

stellar you babel me gyro you pol me teleprompter you caracas me
tinder you wholesale me operable you lingo me
http://dusked.net/rm.php?got

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-13 21:12 UTC | newest]