* duplicate messages
@ 2005-01-19  9:17 Dean Hall
From: Dean Hall @ 2005-01-19  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

My apologies for sending duplicate messages to the list. I access my
gmail account via POP3, and it seems that they do not follow the
traditional behavior of passing on to me messages originally sent by me
but relayed by the list processor.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-19  9:17 UTC | newest]