* svscanboot core dumps on OpenBSD 4.3
@ 2008-11-20 19:22 soc
From: soc @ 2008-11-20 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

Greetings:

I recently upgraded my OpenBSD 4.2 system to 4.3.  I've been doing
updates since 2.8 with nary a problem.  I'm using djb's daemontools
which I start from rc.local with the command:

'/command/svscanboot &'

The problem is that, rebooting after the  update, svscanboot dumps core
(the coredump is at http://visca.com/svscan.core.txt). My dmesg is at
http://visca.com/dmesg.txt.

I tried reinstalling the binaries:

cd /package
tar zxvf daemontools-0.76.tar.gz
cd admin/daemontools-0.76
package/install

But the problem persists.

Any observations or comments would be very welcome.

Thanks.
--
All the best (Adéu-siau),
Lou Hevly

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-11-20 19:22 UTC | newest]