On Thu 2017-11-30 22:53:55 +0000, Laurent Bercot wrote: > In the past year, or sometimes at an older time than that, a lot of > addresses have apparently failed enough probes and been unsubscribed, > even still working addresses. Only today was it brought to my > attention. This kind of mass unsubscription is often due to DMARC. please see: https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC for a description of how the mailman folks describe the problem and how they deal with it. I think the skarnet lists are probably running ezmlm, i don't know that toolchain well enough to suggest a way to resolve the issue. --dkg