El lun., 13 may. 2019 a las 14:14, multiplexd () escribió: > It's been nearly two years since I set this up, so I don't recall all the > details, but I started out with a sysvinit Debian 9 system, and > reverse-engineered the boot sequence, which included a by-hand conversion > of all > the necessary /etc/init.d scripts into s6-rc service definitions. > > The particulars of the configuration I'm using are generally not portable > to > other machines though, > Is this init configuration available publicly? It seems like you did a bunch of work that could be useful for people trying to use s6 on debian, even when particulars should be polished.