El mié., 7 de octubre de 2020 7:22 p. m., Laurent Bercot < ska-supervision@skarnet.org> escribió: > >Any clues about how to solve this? > > ./configure --with-lib=/usr/lib/execline > > Alternatively, build execline with --libdir=/usr/lib so the > static libraries can be found in the default linker path. > Awesome, thank you Laurent! I don't want to change the default libdir, Which advantages does this design bring to the table? but I will probably have to do it at some point because a lot of users are > bumping on this. > Why do some versions can compile without changes and some can't? >