I hope this message finds you well. I want to make the stdin of a `skabus-dyntee` process available to others to communicate. `skabus-dyntee-client` instances can listen to a service if i make it available, but I have no way to send messages to them by writing a file. I've tried: - Using a named pipe and have `skabus-dyntee` read from it (and it dies as soon as the writer program ends). - Configuring up s6-fdholder for my user to use (but it seems I don't understand how to give it the stdin to read). What would you recommend?