Hi Team, I have some doubt on dependencies file in S6. Secnario 1: 1. A & B are one shot services in a s6-rc bundle. Service B is dependent on A. ( added in dependency file). 2. I think Service B will start after the completion of service A ( A then B, in serial manner ) is it correct ? or 3. Service B will start immediately after the service A as started (in a parallel manner) ? Secnario 2: 1. A is one shot service and B is a long run service. Service B is dependent on Service A. 2. Service B will start, once th service A as completed (in serial manner) ? or 3. Service B will start immediately after the service A as started (in a parallel manner) ? Secnario 3: 1. A is a long run service and B is a one shot service. Service B is dependent on Service A. 2. Service B will start immediately after the service A as started (in a parallel manner) ? 3. Do I need to use notification mechanism if I want to start service B after A service as reached particular point in execution Secnario 4: 1. A & B both are long run services. Service B is dependent on Service A. 2. Service B will start immediately after the service A as started (in a parallel manner) ? If one shot service are dependent on other one shot services. They will be started in serial manner one after the other ? Regards, Amaresh