Hi I'd like to re-run my xz compression processor on .u files, maybe during the next rotation. My problem is that I'm running an embedded Linux system and it gets unplugged all the time, so I end up with .u log files that are uncompressed by the s6-log processor. I am using this to log: s6-log -b n30 s5242880 S15728640 !xz /appdata This is an issue because I have limited flash storage space and would love to be able to store as many (compressed) logs as possible. I figure I must be missing something because this is probably a common occurrence for many people. If anybody has any ideas, I would love to hear it! Thanks! ~~Brad Grissom