Hi, I am using the Artix Linux runit service for OpenVPN, available here: https://gitea.artixlinux.org/packages/openvpn-runit However, at boot time the service is throwing a huge output to the tty and I have to wait it to finish to get to the login prompt (I'm not using a display manager). As a temporary dirty workaround I have appended the --syslog option to the exec command, the output being redirected to the system logger. Is there a cleaner way to change the default behavior? thanks in advance.