* Source bash scripts in execline
@ 2020-12-15  8:41 billa chaitanya
From: billa chaitanya @ 2020-12-15  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

Hi Team,
In execline, How to do sourcing of bash script which contains small functions.
envfile can be used to source variables. Since the script has some
functions, I'm not sure how to handle this.
"Source" is not working. Is there any other way i can source the bash
script which contains functions in execline ?

Thanks!

* Re: Source bash scripts in execline
@ 2020-12-15 12:51 ` Charles Duffy
From: Charles Duffy @ 2020-12-15 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)