I have redirected the svlogd log file my custom name instead of current in my run script as below. touch /testlogs/logs/Y5Consolelog.txt.0 exec svlogd -tt /testlogs/logs/ Y5Consolelog.txt.0 And my config file as below: s10000 n2 I do see the log file getting updated but it not getting rotated when the size limit is reached. I don't see the old log file with timestamp appended to it after rotation which would actually happen to a current file. Can you please let me know if I'm missing anything? Thank you. -- Thanks Raghu SAVE TREES..GO GREEN