* Re: ypserv
@ 2004-07-21 21:39 Tim Philips
From: Tim Philips @ 2004-07-21 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have had a good look on the http://smarden.org/runit/ site for a run
script to get ypserv running under (djb) supervise.  I have done many
google searches and found nothing of interested, we are using an RPM
installation of ypserv version 2.8-0.72E.

The man page for ypserv doesn't show it as being able to be run in the
foreground so I used fghack without luck to attempt to run in.

I have also tried many different ways of putting things in the run file
without luck either.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

--