* CentOS 4 RPM for runit?
@ 2006-12-13 21:23 Dean Hall
From: Dean Hall @ 2006-12-13 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm usually a gentoo guy, but I've recently become the sysadmin for a
CentOS shop (running v4--compatible with RedHat EL 4), and I'm looking
without much luck for an RPM for runit. Is anyone aware of one?

I will probably have to learn how to build RPMs anyway, but I was
hoping there was something out there already.

Thanks!

Dean Hall

* Re: CentOS 4 RPM for runit?
@ 2007-04-13 23:50 ` Charlie Brady
From: Charlie Brady @ 2007-04-13 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dean Hall; +Cc: supervision

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Dean Hall wrote:

> I'm usually a gentoo guy, but I've recently become the sysadmin for a
> CentOS shop (running v4--compatible with RedHat EL 4), and I'm looking
> without much luck for an RPM for runit. Is anyone aware of one?

Sorry for the late response - hope this is still useful to you.

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/smeserver/releases/7/smetest/SRPMS/runit-1.7.2-1.el4.sme.src.rpm

> I will probably have to learn how to build RPMs anyway, but I was
> hoping there was something out there already.

Indeed there is.

> Thanks!

HTH.