Hello, I am running s6 on an embedded platform and use s6-log for logging processes’ output to hard disk. I have a requirement where I need to pause logging to hard disk when the device is put to standby/sleep mode (basically to reduce hard disk usage and spin it down) and once the device is back UP from sleep, I want the logging to resume since the point it paused. Basically during the sleep, s6-log should just hold the logs in memory and when device is UP it should start dumping the logs as usual. Any pointers on how I can go about this? Is there any hack or tricks that could be done in s6-log to achieve this? Thanks in advance -- Deva