Is it possible to force a service directory not to be started ? I want runsv running, but the ./run shouldnt be executed untill I send it a "sv once" signal..... It would be nice to have a directory where I put 'one-time' scripts for ifconfig, route, setting resolv.conf, etc. These 'special' runsvdirs will be send a 'sv once' signal when I need to activate them! To accomplish this the runsv must be running for all the services, but it should be in the DOWN state. Or perhaps a newly BOOT or INIT state if what I want isnt possible yet ;) That way you'd know if the services was ever run since last boot. But I am really hoping its already possible.....