* Help needed on svlogd pattern match
@ 2005-12-19  4:59 Rajkumar s
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rajkumar s @ 2005-12-19  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear sir,
         For a quiet sometime we had been using svlogd for log
processing, I need some help regarding matching some pattern in the
log files and that needs to be logged in seperately in another log
file.

eg:

timestamp rcpt:-:not valid sender
timestamp rcpt:+:valid email-id
timestamp rcpt:-:not valid recipient

I need only the + lines ie., "timestamp rcpt:+:valid email-id" to be
logged in seperately

The Config file is shown below
s100000
n5
-*
+rcpt:+*

But this doesn't work , Kindly help me out to log messages seperately.

Regards,