* How can I make the stdin of a longrun process available to other processes by writing to a file?
@ 2020-11-20 23:28 Joshua Ismael Haase Hernández
From: Joshua Ismael Haase Hernández @ 2020-11-20 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

I hope this message finds you well.

I want to make the stdin of a `skabus-dyntee` process available to others
to communicate.
`skabus-dyntee-client` instances can listen to a service if i make it
available, but I have no way to send messages to them by writing a file.

I've tried:

-  Using a named pipe and have `skabus-dyntee` read from it (and it dies as
soon as the writer program ends).
-  Configuring up s6-fdholder for my user to use (but it seems I don't
understand how to give it the stdin to read).

What would you recommend?