* timestamp or timing info for s6-rc services?
@ 2023-05-10 17:17 Johnson, Bryce
From: Johnson, Bryce @ 2023-05-10 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

Hi all,
I am running s6 on buildroot with a bunch of custom services (and bundles) with dependencies.  Was there a way to turn on timestamps for s6-rc logging?  I am currently logging with -v 2 option set.  Or is there any timing information saved between a service starting and successfully started (or stopped) that I get at that is already saved somewhere?

It would be nice for some automated testing to make sure a service isn't taking much longer on a new build.  Also would be helpful to see what services were taking a long time to come up for minimizing boot time.

Thanks
Bryce

P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.