The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net (Gregg C Levine)
Subject: [TUHS] LoC now involved with saving digital history
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:51:31 -0500	[thread overview]

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Same here. But as an American I am fully aware of the differences on
all three levels. State, Federal, and City. And why they do, or don't
work. I did succeed in figuring out what our friend in Oz was talking
about. And I am pleased that the LoC is getting involved.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On