The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net (Gregg C Levine)
Subject: [pups] 1972-era unix src found
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:56:21 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
I don't know about the group at large, Fred, but to me, it is indeed
of interest. I think the servers that host our list, do have it,
stored someplace, but I'm not sure. A suggestion, write private
message to the Owner Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org , of the list,
explaining the details. I think he'd be happy to add the details.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi