The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Oops.
@ 2002-12-12  5:18 Andru Luvisi
From: Andru Luvisi @ 2002-12-12  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry.  Wrong list.  That was meant for PUPS.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't
  immune to bullets.
                  -- The Brigadier, "Dr. Who"

* [TUHS] Oops.
@ 2002-12-12  5:59   ` Andru Luvisi
From: Andru Luvisi @ 2002-12-12  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello again from Gregg C Levine
> Yes, I know, I just finished reading, and replying to your message. And
> do you know which Doctor, the Brigadier was talking to?

I think it was Jon Pertwee, but it could have been Tom Baker.  Definitely
not Patrick Throughton.  I remember thinking it was funny when I saw it,
but it didn't get into my sig list until many years later when fortune(6)
fed it to me one day at login and I decided to add it, so my memory's a
bit fuzzy.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  I'm not normal.  I know it.  I don't care!
       - Ace Of Base

* [TUHS] Oops.
@ 2002-12-13  5:46 ` Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2002-12-13  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)