The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] IN/ix
@ 2024-05-28 20:37 Seth Morabito
From: Seth Morabito @ 2024-05-28 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

A few years ago, someone -- and I've forgotten who, forgive me -- kindly gave me a copy of the source code for a UNIX for the AT&T PC6300 called IN/ix, developed by INTERACTIVE Systems. I have found precious little about this system online. Apparently the PC/ix UNIX for the IBM PC XT is fairly well preserved, but I can't find much about IN/ix.

For what it's worth, the login herald in the source code reads:

"IN/ix Office System (c) Copyright INTERACTIVE Systems Corp. 1983, 1988"

Presumably this was PC/ix, but targeting the AT&T 6300? Does anyone have any more knowledge of IN/ix?

If you're interested in digging into it yourself, I've dropped the source here:

https://archives.loomcom.com/pc6300/

(N.B.: All the files inside the zip are compressed, that's just how I got it)

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito * Poulsbo, WA * https://loomcom.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-05-28 20:38 UTC | newest]