The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] PiDP
@ 2020-05-19 22:27 ron
From: ron @ 2020-05-19 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'The Eunuchs Hysterical Society'

I bought one of Oscar's kits a while back and I just got around to putting
it together.    It was kind of neat booting up a straight V6 (it's been a
long time) and playing with those DEC operating systems that I had learned
to hate (Really Sh-ty Timesharing System).    I had hoped that someone,
somewhere had a JHU/BRL dist around (well if you do, I'd love to get it).
But since the thing is mostly just a decoration in my office, I just hacked
the idle function in 2.11 BSD to mimic the one that JHU Unix had.