The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Jason Stevens <jsteve@superglobalmegacorp.com>
To: 'Jon Steinhart ' <jon@fourwinds.com>,
	"'tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org '" <tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] SUN (Stanford University Network) was PC Unix
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 13:31:48 +0800	[thread overview]

Is there any solid info on the Stanford SUN boards?  I just know the SUN-1
was based around them, but they aren't the same thing?  And apparently cisco
used them as well but 'borrowed' someone's RTOS design as the basis for IOS?
There was some lawsuit and Stanford got cisco network gear for years for
free but they couldn't take stock for some reason?

I see more and more of these CP/M SBC's on ebay/online and it seems odd that
there is no 'DIY' SUN boards... Or were they not all that open, hence why
they kind of disappeared?