I now get this: All available connections are in use. Connection to host lost. I guess progress. Oh well, I guess it’s not possible to distribute the emulator? From: Lars Brinkhoff Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 2:03 PM To: Jason Stevens Cc: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org Subject: Re: [TUHS] Recovered!!! The Georgia Tech Software Tools Subystemfor Prime Computers > I see mention of an emulator in the GitHub repo, but I don’t see any > emulator that is available. I see this: Welcome to the Prime Computer 50-series emulator, running Primos rev 24.0! Login as user guest, password pr1me Hit a few returns and Ctrl-q if it appears "stuck"; some bots are hitting the emulator After logging in, use the Prime HELP command for assistance. You are welcome to create a directory under GUEST for your files. The emacs terminal type is xterm The line erase character is ? There are other Primos revs running on ports 8001-8007 Prime manuals at: http://yagi.h-net.msu.edu/prime_manuals/prirun_scans To report bugs or contact the author, send email to prirun@gmail.com Enjoy your time travels! -Jim Wilcoxson aka JIMMY Login please. login guest Password? GUEST (user 2) logged in Thursday, 26 Sep 19 02:03:08. Welcome to PRIMOS version 24.0.0.r15 Copyright (c) Computervision, Corp. 1993. Last login Tuesday, 24 Sep 19 19:58:08. Warning! There was 1 failed attempt to login under this id since the last successful login. OK,