The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: wes.parish@paradise.net.nz (wes.parish@paradise.net.nz)
Subject: [TUHS] SCO To Expand Its Lawsuit Beyond Linux
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:14:19 +1300 (NZDT)	[thread overview]

Quoting Pat Villani <patv at monmouth.com>:

> I wonder how much trouble 32I will be:
>
> <http://www.atnewyork.com/news/article.php/3110981>
>
> Pat

I'm just reading Groklaw
and I'd have to say that
SCO Group (Quote, Chart) CEO Darl McBride said his company is currently
comparing source code awarded in a 1994 settlement between AT&T's (Quote,
Chart) Unix Systems Laboratories and BSD, in which Berkeley's version of the
Unix source was severed from the proprietary version.

probably describes Darl and co., sitting around a trailerload of raw alcohol
and scrawling something down on a piece of paper each time someone throws up.

Nothing else describes their recent habits.

Wesley Parish