The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: wes.parish@paradise.net.nz (Wesley Parish)
Subject: [TUHS] Re: AI Lab Lispmachine source code
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:27:04 +1300 (NZDT)	[thread overview]

In that case, do you have any objections to me siccing the TUHS(The Unix
Heritage Soc.)http://www.tuhs.org/ /PUPS(PDP11 Unix Preservation
Soc.)http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/ people on to it?

It is something that interests us, and there'll be at least one list member
within driving range of Cambridge, Mass., with plenty of time to examine the
tape.

I'll cc' this ove to those lists and let anyone who's interested, get in touch
with you.

Thanks heaps.

Wesley Parish

Quoting Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org>:

> I don't know where to find a copy of TRIX. I saw a cartridge tape
> recently that has some Nu machine software, and might have TRIX,
> but I don't know. I don't have a drive to read the tape with
> or the time to do it.

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon.