--- On Mon, 5/21/12, Armando Stettner wrote: I would have suspected the oldest source code still existing in systems would be along the lines /* * you are not expected to understand this. */ That would certainly still be appropriate for the Linux context switch code which, last time I looked, was a horrible mess of gcc "asm" constructs glued together with C preprocessor macros. The comment that I miss most, however, is: /*  * printf should not be used for chit chat  */ md -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: