The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Will Senn <will.senn@gmail.com>
To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] TUHS Digest, Vol 55, Issue 9
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 20:01:54 -0500	[thread overview]

> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 16:51:27 -0600
> From: Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
> To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
> Subject: [TUHS] My BSDcan talk
>
> OK. Must be off my game... I forgot to tell people about my BSDcan talk
> earlier today. It was streamed live, and will be online in a week or
> three...
>
> It's another similar to the last two. I've uploaded a version to youtube
> until the conference has theirs ready. It's a private link, but should work
> for anybody that has it. Now that I've given my talk it's cool to share
> more widely...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRq8xEvFS_g
>
> The link at the end is wrong. https://github.com/bsdimp/bsdcan2020-demos is
> the proper link.
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> Warner

Just saw your BSDcan talk. Great stuff, so much progress in the last five years. Just wanna say thanks. When I started looking into ancient systems, it was hard finding anything coherent on the historical side beyond manuals and this list (thankful to Warren & co for the list). Your talk is packed with interesting information and really pulls together the recent pieces.

Great job, Warner.