The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* 11/23
@ 2000-03-14 16:16 Tim Bradshaw
From: Tim Bradshaw @ 2000-03-14 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone is offering me an 11/23 with (I think) 2 small disks
(RL-something) which are meant to bbe 10Mb each (maybe 5?)

Can someone tell me what Unices this will run?  It has no media other
than the disks (it has, I think, RT-11), but I've read about people
getting stuff into things down a serial line -- how practical is that?

Thanks

--tim

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-14 16:16 UTC | newest]