The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Historic Linux versions not on kernel.org
@ 2016-12-30 23:33 Warner Losh
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Warner Losh @ 2016-12-30 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a ImageMagic CD that I got back in 1994 that I found in my
garage. It has a bunch of versions of linux that aren't on kernel.org.
The 0.99 series, the 0.98 series and what looks like 1.0 alpha pl14
and pl15.

Is anybody here interested in them?

I have fallen out of contact with the Linux folks, so don't know if
anybody on kernel.org would be interested in these. Does anybody care?

Warner