The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Put a copy of the TUHS mail archive into the Unix Archive?
@ 2017-02-24  6:37 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-02-24  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it worth putting a copy of this mailing list into the Unix Archive?
I don't want to dump the mbox in, as it has all our e-mail addresses:
spam etc. I could symlink in the monthly text archives, e.g.

http://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2016-December.txt.gz

What do you think? Perhaps in Documentation/TUHS_Mail?

	Warren