On Thu, Nov 16, 2017, at 09:55, Clem Cole wrote: > ​I sent PC a note and this the reply ... > ​From: ​ Paul Cantrell > There’s a version up on the net here: http://videoteco.cvs. > sourceforge.net/viewvc/videoteco/videoteco/ > > although I can’t say how well that builds these days… Still, people are > welcome to give it a try. It builds, with a number of warnings - the most concerning of which are pointer/integer casts on 64-bit systems (most seem to be debug printing, but there are a couple that aren't), but seems to run okay - I don't know any teco to really exercise it though.