On 08/29/2018 01:00 PM, William Pechter wrote: > One thing that may make sense on the low power front... I emulated 3 > simultaneous Vaxes on one RasPi... Would those be independent VAXen? Or would they be different CPU cabinets of a multi-CPU 780? Was that 785 or something like that? > If you are less than secure (BSD 4.X) at least the host can be up to date > with emulation. Running 4.2 with Sendmail 5 scares me. Emulated UUCP > and maps less so. This is exactly why we want RetroNet to be a walled garden. Easy for members to join and access yet separated from the Big Bad Internetâ„¢ for that very reason. -- Grant. . . . unix || die