The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: gregg.drwho8@gmail.com (Gregg Levine)
Subject: [TUHS] DMR's page offline...
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:50:30 -0400	[thread overview]

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Jason Stevens <neozeed at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like its all back online now!!
>
> If whomever fixed it is here, thanks!

Hello!
No it is not. I just checked. I also refreshed the screen thinking
that some off screen oracle was caching the pages, and it came up with
the same legend.

We might have to wait another day for this to happen.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."