The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* Temporary Mail List Suspension
@ 1999-12-12 11:10 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 1999-12-12 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ apologies to those who receive this e-mail multiple times ]

This e-mail is being sent to you via a mailing list run on the machine
minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au. I've been informed that our entire network is
going to be shut down from Friday 24 December until Monday 3 January 2000.

In other words, all services on Minnie (web, ftp, CGI scripts, this mailing
list) will be temporarily unavailable during this period. Minnie, as always,
will be sitting here under my desk, waiting for someone to talk to her. So
as soon as the routers come back up, Minnie will reappear.

I'll take this opportunity to wish everybody a happy festive season; take it
safe on the roads, don't go anywhere near the CBD of Sydney on New Year's Eve,
and we'll catch you again in 2000, assuming your Microsloth Windoze box isn't
infected with gazillions of viruses :-)

Cheers all,

	Warren Toomey	wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-12 11:10 UTC | newest]