On Aug 28, 2017, at 12:10 AM, Toby Thain wrote: > More on topic though: I'm a typographer with an interest in markup > languages, since I used them commercially in the 1980s (mostly TeX, but > with a large personal macro library, hence invoking the problem above, > if the source documents had even been archived, which they were not -- > an even more basic problem). > > I'm interested in reading John Labovitz' history, for sure. Glad to hear it. I’ve put in a request to the editor of _Printing History,_ asking permission to obtain my article as a PDF, or at worst, something I can format and make available to the list. I’ll let folks know once this happens. —John