On 7/17/20 12:04 AM, Petr Titìra wrote: > No, I consider my effort to reconstruct Linux libc release history > as off topic communication. Interesting. Where can I learn more about your work efforts? > If someone think otherwise I would be wery glad. I'm decidedly not an authority on the matter. But I think there are some in the global Unix community that shun Linux, and things (directly) related to it because it's not a Unix descended from AT&T. Hence my comment in my original post. I would love to find a forum for Linux history like TUHS is for Unix history. -- Grant. . . . unix || die