The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Unix Archive now available anonymously
@ 2002-01-24  4:51 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2002-01-24  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,
	With the new Caldera license, the Unix Archive is now available to
you anonymously. You can throw away those passwords now. The list of
Archive mirrors is at:

http://www.tuhs.org/archive_sites.html

and if you can become a mirror, please read

http://www.tuhs.org/mirroring.html

and send me some e-mail when you are ready to be added to the list.

I can tell you that up to now, 2,830 people obtained a SCO Ancient UNIX
license, of which 250 had to pay the US$100 to get it. I'll turn off the
CGI script which allows you to obtain a SCO license now ....

You know this means that Net/2, 4.xBSD and 2.11BSD are all freely available
now :)

Cheers,
	Warren