The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] VMS for MicroVAX 2000
@ 2003-09-17 20:26 Natalia Portillo
From: Natalia Portillo @ 2003-09-17 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I know this can be some offtopic as VMS is not a UNIX system, but, I
recently adquired a MicroVAX 2000 for a museum and I'm guessing if I can get
a tarball of the original VMS installation tape or someone could send me a
tape.

Thanks in advance.
Natalia Portillo
Canary Islands Computer Museum

* [TUHS] VMS for MicroVAX 2000
@ 2003-09-17 20:37 ` Kevin
From: Kevin @ 2003-09-17 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

If no one can get it for you, can get an official copy
form here.

http://www.montagar.com/hobbyist/mount.html

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/